The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour in the latest episode of Attractions: The Show
Banks Lee interviews Hannah Walker, Marketing Manager of The Making of Harry Potter, about what makes the Studio Tour different from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter during the Celebration of Harry Potter in Orlando.
Also in this episode – Hosts Banks Lee and JeniLynn Knopp bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news:
- News In The Queue: Details revealed for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop receives enhancements; D23 announces fan events for 2014; Fun Spot asking viewers to vote on a commercial for the Super Bowl; Bok Tower Gardens celebrates 85th anniversary; Kennedy Space Center ending tours of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Hidden Mickey of the Week: Mission: Space
- JeniLynn talks to the drivers behind some of the most iconic monster trucks at Monster Jam
- Banks journeys to Universal Orlando for A Celebration of Harry Potter
- Travel Tip: Taking care of the kids during a parent’s night out
- Weekly giveaway: Commemorative coin collection
Cette transaction va positionner TAIT comme le développeur d’expériences du...
Deal Positions TAIT as the Most Comprehensive End-to-End Developer of...
Thinkwell Group Congratulates U.S. Department of State On the Successful Opening of The USA Pavilion At Expo 2020 Dubai
Global experience design firm Thinkwell Group was selected by the...